Does your business need to rethink their branding? Have you recently expanded your company and are considering a rebrand? Is your branding not working as hard as it should be? Creating a coordinated, professional brand for your store or company is extremely important in this day and age. With brand-focused custom signage, you will be able to establish and grow your brand’s reach. From designing a clear, concise logo and choosing the right colours to represent your brand, we can work from your existing ideas or start fresh and assist you with creating your company’s full branding suite – including selecting the right types of signs for your business.
Once you’ve got a logo you love, we can help design signs for various areas of your business.
Exterior building signs should attract interest in your business and clearly tell the world who you are. Your branding should create high visual impact, whether you are on a busy street, a shopping centre or an industrial complex. Your location will help you determine what kind of signage is best for your business’s exterior. Some ideas include:
- Dimensional lettering that literally makes your sign pop on your building’s exterio.=r.
- If you are looking for a branding opportunity that can?t be missed, awnings are the perfect place to add your brand name or logo.
- Hanging banners can pack a huge punch and make your business stand out from the crowd.
- Window graphics are perfect for highlighting promotions with bold, contemporary statements.
- Sidewalk signs are exceptionally effective at inviting passersby to step inside your location.
Interior signage in lobbies, reception areas, store interiors, and office spaces needs to tie the whole look together to impress clients and customers. Consider some of these ideas:
- Wall murals that welcome guests to your space or share your story in a unique way are always an impactful statement.
- Wall graphics can work to highlight your products and services while also reinforcing your branding
- Directional signs are perfect for guiding customers and guests while also informing them about products, services or even your brand.
- Hanging signs and lettering makes use of empty spaces to promote your company identity.
- Floor mats featuring your logo not only keep your interior clean as customers enter your space, but they also highlight your brand.
Signarama Pickering Sign Solutions Define and Expand Your Brand Identity
Our expert creative team will partner with you to bring your ideas to life to make the most of your business and increase your brand reach. You only have one chance to make a first impression, so make it count with expert advice and quality signs. Our goal is to help you reach your business goals and that all begins with building awareness for your company.