Building signs are often the first interaction a customer has with your business or brand – they often serve as your customer’s first impression of your business. They serve as a visual communication for your brand and can draw customers in. Building signs can be used both on the interior and exterior of your building and create a memorable experience for your guests.
Building signs come in different shapes, sizes, and designs and many building signs are also illuminated. If your business needs an overhaul, a new building sign is the first step to creating a positive customer experience. Research has shown that the quality and condition of the exterior signage of a business has the power to attract customers and make a lasting impression.
Serving numerous purposes – from showcasing the business name and logo at the side of the road to helping customers find their way through the parking lot – building signs help to ensure a smooth customer experience. For instance, a hospital might need a directional sign to show where parking for a specific department lies. Similarly, informational signage notifies a new customer of your business’s services and products.
Building signs can come in many forms, including:
- Monument Signs – Designed to mimic the architecture of your building and make an enduring impression, monument signs can be found at the entrance of hospitals, universities, business complexes, and residential communities.
- Directional Signs – Make sure everyone on your property is able to easily find where they are going. Directional signs should be designed with cohesive branding in mind and can be used on the interior and exterior of your building.
- Parking & Traffic Signs – Identify speed limits, no parking zones, loading docks, and so much more within your residential community or business complex to keep everyone safe and informed.
- Channel Letters – Put the focus on your brand with custom channel letters in the size, font, and colour of your choice.
- Carved & Sandblasted Signs – When looking for a more upscale look, carved and sandblasted signs are often the popular choice.
- Dimensional Lettering – Your business name will be visible and recognizable to all who are looking for you with custom dimensional lettering – designed for both indoor or outdoor use.
Informational Signs – Provide information to guests visiting your facility, park or museum.
The best building signs become a part of the community and are recognized by every passerby as a part of their mental map of the neighbourhood. Signarama Ottawa (Nepean) strives to produce the best signs for your business.
Make a Name for Your Business with Signarama Ottawa (Nepean) Building Signs
Signarama Ottawa (Nepean) has a team of creative sign experts who understand what your business needs to stand out. Using their knowledge of your location and the branding behind your business, they can help you stand out from the crowd while still fitting in aesthetically with the area. From the more prominent sign that showcases your business name to the smaller directional signs, every single sign will be produced with you and your business in mind. Signarama Ottawa (Nepean) has budget-friendly options where quality and impact are never compromised.
Building Signs for your business today.