Serving numerous purposes - from showcasing the business name and logo at the side of the road to helping customers find their way through the parking lot, building signs are very important to ensure a smooth customer experience every time. For instance, a hospital might need a directional sign to show where parking for a specific department lies. Similarly, informational signage informs a new customer of your industry, i.e., details about your services and products.
Signarama Oshawa (Whitby) building signs can come in many forms, including:
- Monument Signs – Designed to mimic the architecture of your building, monument signs are found at the entrance to hospitals, colleges and universities, business complexes, and residential communities.
- Wayfinding & Directional Signs – Make sure everyone on your property is able to find their way easily. Directional and wayfinding signs should be designed with cohesive branding in mind and can be used on the interior and exterior of your building.
- Parking & Traffic Signs – Identify speed limits, no parking zones, loading docks, and so much more within your residential community, business complex, etc. to keep everyone safe.
- Channel Letters – Put your brand on blast with custom channel letters in the size, font, and color of your choice.
- Carved & Sandblasted Signs – When looking for a more upscale look, carved and sandblasted signs are often the popular choice; these can be created for countless purposes.
- Dimensional Lettering – Make sure your business name is visible and recognizable to all who are looking for you with custom dimensional lettering; these can be designed for indoor or outdoor use.
- Informational Signs – Provide information to your facility, park or museum your guests are looking for in well-designed informational signs.