Standalone signs are great for easy visibility and can be used for any and all industries. Common uses for these signs are for roadside signage for a business or even shopping centers with many units represented in the form of a pylon sign or a post and panel sign. Standalone signs such as these are commonly used as part of the exterior signage for a business to help increase brand awareness and are permanently installed to the ground. When an update is needed, sign faces can be redesigned or replaced.
- A pylon sign is a standalone or freestanding sign that is about eight feet in height and is often detached from a building. These signs are supported by one or more structural elements which are often similar to the design of the sign.
- A post and panel sign is ideal for site identification, wayfinding, or directional signage. These signs are common in apartment complexes or shopping centers.
- Monument signs much like the name suggests, is a sign that displays the name of a business but this face is often set on a low grounded structure.
- Billboard signs are large self contained signs that can be easily updated with a wide variety of free standing structures.
- Sidewalk signs are smaller dual faced signs that can be set outside a business' entrance and can be folded and easily stored when needed.
Primarily, they are an excellent way to advertise a business, along with its products and/or services. These signs are known for their ability to extend your branding, which has proven to be bold enough to bring in traffic from the roadside – the kind of traffic that translates to increased sales and profitability. As a successful marketing tool, it comes as no surprise why standalone signs such as post and panel and pylon signs are popular; they are large, easily seen from a distance, and often illuminated.
Make a Statement with Standalone Signs from Signarama
Signarama sign experts will work closely with you to ensure the proper permits are filed and approved before any signage is installed. Our team is equipped with the tools to guarantee a seamless process – from concept and design to installation – while ensuring your vision is brought to life. Contact your local sign experts at Signarama to begin discussing the best standalone sign options for your business.